Software Development Intern
Заработная плата: зп не указана
Требуемый опыт работы: не требуется
We care about the health and well-being of our employees, therefore during these unprecedented times we’ve made the decision to transition all work to virtual. Interviews will be conducted virtually, so you will be able to successfully go through all the hiring stages without visiting our on-site campus. Intel is taking all the necessary measures to provide the resources required to work from home: laptops, monitors and others. As you know, the coronavirus has interrupted normal life everywhere, but we are doing our best to make sure you feel as welcome as possible during this virtual experience.
We are looking for highly motivated software development intern for an exciting opportunity to create innovative software technologies for open source OpenVINO DL Streamer product. DL Streamer is a framework for software developers who build video analytics solutions that utilize the combination of media decoding & processing, Deep Learning inference and classic Computer Vision capabilities on the variety of Intel hardware platforms starting from low power Edge devices like smart IP cameras up to powerful Cloud setup. DL Streamer helps our customers to achieve better video analytics stream density and latency performance by providing highly optimized building blocks and helps in significant reduction in development time by utilizing popular and powerful open source multimedia framework - GStreamer*.
You will be involved in full cycle of DL Streamer product development within an Agile cross-geo team:
- Path-finding activities and product architecture definition, addressing the key challenge of ensuring optimal interoperability between media, deep learning and computer vision software and hardware components, while keeping single API for diverse hardware platforms.
- Implementing new product features per customer requests and market trends
- Profiling and optimizing low-level functionality and E2E video analytics pipelines
- Doing reasonable automation of product validation and development infrastructure improvements to ensure engineering excellence.
One or more of following skills will be a plus:
- Good C/C++ programming skills
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures
- Experience in working with Linux*-based operating systems
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- Experience in development of Media/Image Processing / Computer Vision / Video Analytics software
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Experience with scripting languages like Python and Bash
- Development for embedded systems
- Expertise in low-level development for modern CPU and Graphics architectures